E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get my good reads to come up. I can't remember. Just…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my good reads to come up

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I can't remember

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can you tell me which E-Reader device you have? Is it a Kindle?