E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Is it possible to omit gay/lesbian books from my Kindle

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to omit gay/lesbian books from my Kindle account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Kindle paperwhite....one of the earliest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just noticed it in about the last 3 months....my granddaughter occasionally uses the paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No....just would like to get all the book covers with gay/lesbian themes to go away from my device

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you want to delete some books from your kindle Paper white please follow the steps below:

1) From Home, tap and hold the title of the Kindle content you want to delete.

2) Select Remove from Device.

Let me know if this helps if it does not we can try other solution.