E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought the latest Inatious book, Quantum? It is not on my…

Customer Question
I bought the latest...

I bought the latest David Inatious book, Quantum ? It is not on my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about 3 or 4 years old. It's a kindle fire.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

IIt never happened before. I just bought this book a couple of days ago.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 9 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please visit the Manage Your Content and Devices page: www.amazon.com/mycd
Select "Your Content".
Tell me if you see that book here.