E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I connect Kindle Oasis to Wi_FI. 1 week old Kindle…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect Kindle Oasis to Wi_FI

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1 week old Kindle Oasis

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried for 1st time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I connect with

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Please follow the steps below in order to connect your kindle to WiFi:

To connect to a Wi-Fi network:

1. Tap the Menu icon, then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Wireless or Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
  3. Under Wi-Fi Networks, tap a network to connect. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** *****
    • If your Wi-Fi network and router support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), your Kindle will detect it. From the Wi-Fi Password ***** screen, tap WPS, and then press the WPS association button on your router to connect.
    • If your network doesn't support WPS, enter the Wi-Fi network password. If you don't know this password, contact the person who set up the Wi-Fi network.

After you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Kindle automatically connects to it again whenever that network is in range. If more than one network is in range, your Kindle automatically connects to the last network used.

Let me know if this helps you.