E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How I can add the page flip to my kindle. My phone is lg g6.

Customer Question
How I can add...

How I can add the page flip to my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My phone is lg g6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Recently y fact I only can se the book with locations but i want to see pages of the book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you want to add page flip to your kindle app you can follow this link http://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/kindle/navigating-with-page-flip-on-your-kindle-paperwhite/ and let me know if this helps.

doesn´t appear At the bottom of the screen the rectangular navigation pane that say in the :
NAVIGATING WITH PAGE FLIP ON YOUR KINDLE PAPERWHITE
I have the kindle version 1.21.0 (48017) this version is for 2nd or 3rd generation ?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I am sorry. Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. They can see the older conversation and can start from where we have left. Thank you.

Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

It was never brought out for your Kindles version sorry. You had the original Kindle which does not have any addditional updates, you have the latest available.

The functionality was only brought out for the later Kindle versions.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you