E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When saving a word document the result is saved but there is…

Customer Question
When saving a word...

When saving a word document the result is saved but there is a reference to Kindle. Could you please direct me in how to turn this off. Thank You.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Desk top Lenova

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For some time now. I didn't bother with it at first but I believe it maybe related to my saving PDF to my KIndle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My Kindle works beautifully and there are no other problems although I suspect I have additional saving of my kindle ops going on.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started.

Is this issue on your PC?

Can you give me more detail? Are you trying to move PDF's to your Kindle?

What happens when this message appears.

No however I suspect this all started when I did that

Did what? Can you explain your issue more in detail?

Thank U , i’ll sort it myself

It's a little tough to assist you without knowing details of the issue or how the issue occurs.