E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The cord seems to have several torn spots on it, the Nook is…

Customer Question
The cord seems to...

The cord seems to have several torn spots on it, the Nook is from 11/28/10. Is there a cord which I can buy without going to the B& N Bookstore?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The device was bought 11/28/2010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I have tried charging the Nook and it the cord & plug get very hot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I thought I was conected!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you know which model nook you have?