E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have A kindle fire and some how I got off line please

Customer Question
I have A kindle...

I have A kindle fire and some how I got off line please please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's about 3-4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying for about a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried use my network connection to get on line but I've had no success

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Have you tried restarting your kindle?

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay, please try to follow the steps to reconnect your kindle to WiFi:

Let me know if this helps if it does not we can try alternate solution.

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
  2. Verify that Airplane Mode is Off.
  3. Next to Wi-Fi, tap On.
  4. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** ***** Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.

Note: If you don't know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password ***** ***** your Amazon account password.

I did what you said no success
What else can do?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know if you are getting any error message?

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.