E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't connect to my internet using my kindle voyage. I've…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to my internet using my kindle voyage . I've tried everything, including resetting my kindle. Now, I have no books to read, no connectivity....and the rest of my devices do connect.....phone, 2 iPads, and MacBook Pro.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

IPhone 7+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just noticed it, yesterday. I didn't have it connected, to save on battery usage. I had 27 pages of books, on it. I unplugged the router for 30 seconds, basically did everything I've seen on amazons site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

How to fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Does the Wi-Fi network name appear in the list?