E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have the kindle app on my iPad. The new version was just…

Customer Question
I have the kindle...

I have the kindle app on my iPad. The new version was just upgraded and I’m not sure how to get the books that I purchased to download. What am I doing wrong.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an iPad Pro and it is just about six months old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since the app was upgraded. I’m not even sure if there were any troubleshooting I could do.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Please refer this link https://www.imore.com/how-use-kindle-app-iphone-and-ipad-part-i and let me know if this helps if it does not work we can try alternate solution.