E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought a new iPhone 8 yesterday, trading in my 6 with the…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new iPhone 8 yesterday, trading in my 6 with the nook app. I also have an iPad with the nook app. I can't get my library transfered to the new phone. I use it exclusively for magazines which I have about 10 of. The app downloaded the Nook app ok but had four library mags posted which I never heard of. HELP!! Stu Sampsom

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The new 8 is brand new loaded with IOS 11.1 just like my old 6.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on since we downloaded all of the apps from my 6 to my new 8. I uninstaled the App on my 8 and reinstalled. That is all I've done.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you opened the Nook app for the first time Stu it will ask you to register with your Barnes and Nobels account.

Did you do this when you opened the app?

Please let me know