E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can not remember my wi-fi password all of a sudden my

Customer Question
Can not remember my...

Can not remember my wi-fi password all of a sudden my Paperwhite says I need to register. I have used this device for almost 3 yrs now with no problems. Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Waite I'll have to try to get the hard cover off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been going on about a week now........was reading a book, shut down,next it wanted me to register. kept trying to enter a wi-fi password but can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Paperwhite have had and used 3 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May i Know if you have tried restarting your kindle Paperwhite?

several times
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand your concern please click this link http://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/kindle/how-to-set-up-wi-fi-on-your-kindle-paperwhite/ in order to connect your kindle to WiFi. if you don't remember your WiFi password ***** that case you have to check with the person who had set that WiFi password ***** with your internet service provider and Please let me know if this helps.

I set up my wifi originaly 3 years ago I am a sr. citizen Reading the dummies web site will nat do please issue a refund
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I will direct you to the Justanswer customer support so that you can get the refund.