E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Nook Tablet 7 after I slid the page finder back from100…

Customer Question
My Nook Tablet 7...

My Nook Tablet 7 after I slid the page finder back from100 to first page for info I wanted then refused return to page 100. Would not move?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Barnes & Nobel NOOK 7 tablet about one month old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened an hour ago. I am helping a Nook Beginner.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. A lLIST of things that could be done came on the screen and I booted

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 30 seconds and the Nook should restart.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!