E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need help with my kindle. I ,t know what kind it is.I am…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don,t know what kind it is.I am trying top play bingo but it tells me the license is Expired

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know any troubleshooting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

It is not turning on, it still says license expired. The license for this app needs to be refreshed. By the way I found aout my kindle is a fire kindle
When I bought the fire kindle I had help in the program
I would like to cancel yourTechnician I get in touch with Amazon thank you