E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kobo e reader will not charge. I've done all i can do. it…

Customer Question
My kobo e reader...

My kobo e reader will not charge. I've done all i can do. it goes to recharge. where can i get s new cover for the e reader ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kobo eReader Touch 2012 or 2013

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to charge it w the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Also w a wall outlet it turns on for a second then turns to please recharge then the screen turns black and no power..how do i get a new cord ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!