E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle on iPad is stuck. I can see book menu but getting…

Customer Question
My kindle on iPad...

My kindle on iPad is stuck. I can see book menu but getting into books doesn’t work. Any advice?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It’s about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only realized today, not used it for 2-3 days though it was ‘on’

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?

Hi josh power is button on top right? Home is bottom button in middle of iPad?
It started working now so need to call
Sorry, still not working please call

Still not working or it is working?

Turned iPad off and on again, kindle still not working

Did you perform the reset steps? (using the home button and power button together)

Can we contine online? My iPad back on but still kindle stuck

I didn’t get it on phone (it’s foreign number so need to add +

I performed rebooting still doesn’t work

Have you tried removing the Kindle app and adding it back?