E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How doI install SanDisk 32 GB micro SDcard. How do I find…

Customer Question
How doI install SanDisk...

How doI install SanDisk 32 GB micro SDcard

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I find that out. I've had this model a couple of years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I keep getting messages to archieve items, that my internal storage is low (322 MB free of 5.62GB). Epand your device ste .orag

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Instructions on how to archive items

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which device are you trying to install it on?