E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have 3 kindles none of them work at all.I would change…

Customer Question
I have 3 kindles...

I have 3 kindles none of them work at all.I would change them to smoething else except I have so many books.Just reading. I thought I saw an add where one kindle was very simple,no questions,.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

At the same time there was something or some person who would take the old one and repair it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've dislike of the 2nd one I bought (I thought it would be better than the first one I had. But it was just as poor. Ihave talked to the specialistsm(poor things I don't really know very much) I just want to read thebook.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

After reading a page or two it won't turn to another one,.sometimes the letters get so smallget to the other I can't read it and repeatedtapping won't fi.etc,etc.etc.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!