E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Battery is completely dead on a fire apx 3-4 yrs old. how do…

Customer Question
Battery is completely dead...

Battery is completely dead on a fire apx 3-4 yrs old. how do I get a replacement battery?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire, but unable to retrieve serial # etc since battery completely dead

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Took extremely slow charge for past few days. only went to 25% with overnight charge. tried holding power button down for apx 1-2 minutes to reboot, but no luck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me whether you are using original kindle charger for charging the Kindle fire?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician