E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get alexa to respond on my new kindle 2017. i have…

Customer Question
I cannot get alexa...

I cannot get alexa to respond on my new kindle 2017. i have turned on the location. any other suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is a kindle fire 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turned up the sound and made sure location is on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May i know if you are getting any error message while accessing Alexa on your kindle fire.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician