E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to change my visa card number as I lost my card and…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my visa card number as I lost my card and now have a new card

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle paper white 4years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to change my cards number

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 9 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please click this link to go to Manage Your Content and Devices page:https://www.amazon.com/mycd
Then go to Settings > select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Then select the old credit card information > then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.