E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to return my gps order id8136327 i just chatted…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to return my gps order id(###) ###-####8136327 i just chatted with square trade and they told me to contact amazon

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Oumax gp70h

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since oct.26th is when i received it, i thought that i ordered a gps with back up and so that is why i am returning it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly from where did you purchase the unit from?

Please let me know