E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My book will not let me get into store. Paper and quite new.

My book will not...

My book will not let me get into store

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paper white and quite new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a few days. just keep trying stop and it says be with you in less than a minute but nothing happens,

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/6/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the error you get when you try to access your account?

Thank you

I can read my book but unable to open store

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the store.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Says same thing. “Updating will take less than minute.

Thanks

Is the paperwhite still connected to the wifi network?

Go to settings, wireless and check for this please

Hello

I see you have rated my assistance negatively and that's the last thing I want you to feel.

Can you please reply with the reasoning for the rating. I was waiting for your reply but you never provided one

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service