E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have 'many' books purchased before downloading kindle. but…

I have 'many' books...

I have 'many' books purchased before downloading kindle. but not purchased by it, or amazon. any way I can transfer to my android, from computer? they are on kindle/comp, but not android

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Os 11.0.3/apple. v10 lg both are less than 2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to sync. only amazon purchases show on phone. have all on computer 'within kindle app'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I know of

10/23/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, you wish to read your Kindle books on your Amazon device, is this correct?

Please let me know

Thank you

No, i want to transfer pdf from compter to android on kindle

Thanks

Is it a windows or mac computer?

as noted/mac

ok, then what you need to do is connect the Android to the Mac computer.

Open Finder and on the list of devices you will see on the left, locate the Android device.

Then copy the PDF to the documents folder on the Android device

Disconnect it and you can then access the PDF on the Android

Let me know how you go please.

have it connected now, but not showing any thing but mac
39;chuck's macbook pro'

tell me everything listed under devices in finder.

Richard, Customer Service

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

id 222 412 022 password *****
Still not showing on phone

When you have finished copying all the files as we did, you need to open the file on the phone.

So open the file app on the phone, that shows all your files, go to the documents folder we made and you can open them there by pressing on them.

hate to sound dumb, but dont know how. trying to figure out
just got it,

What is the exact model of the device? It is not android but for example Kindle Fire

thanks, ***** ***** good day. will approve now