E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Vin. sure of model but have had it about 2/3 years. have dsn…

Customer Question
Im Not sure of...

Im Not sure of model but have had it about 2/3 years. have dsn no 90c60706510300xa. Problem I have is cannot get into the store. I have tried resetting but it has notchanged

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened about 2 days ago. I have tried holding the on/off button for 20 seconds. when it came back on the screen flashed with resetting store but nothing changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is the error you get when it goes to the store?

And how did you reset it?

Please let me know

I am getting no error it just will not connect to the store. I have tried holding the on /off button for 20 second it turned off and then tried to connect but it just flashed resetting store and then went back to the front screen

Thanks when you held the power button down, did the screen turn off?

When it did and you turned it on, did you see a picture of someone sitting under a tree?