E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My husbands paper has frozen we can’t get it to turn off or…

Customer Question
My husbands paper white...

My husbands paper white has frozen we can’t get it to turn off or do anything. It is charged and we have WiFi. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am checking on paper work give me a couple minutes please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started we tried to plug it in again but nothing moves and you can’t turn it on or off. It is on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is about 4 Year’s old can’t find model number Thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it

Let me know the results please

Thank you