E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to change my credit card details for my purchases on…

Customer Question
Need to change my...

Need to change my credit card details for my purchases on kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon kindle? have no idea how old it is but it is not one of the new models

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Had to get a new credit card because of fraudulent transactions on my old one therefore my numbers are different

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you