E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have the Bible on my Paperwhite Kindle and I cant getit to…

Customer Question
I have the Bible...

I have the Bible on my Paperwhite Kindle and I cant getit to go directly to the New Testameny

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about 3 years old and it is Kindle 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm sure how long it has gone on. I am 85 yrs and don't know anything to try so I have just ignored it for a while.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you see a "spyglass" search symbol?

If so, click on it to search for your chosen book in the Bible.

Does it always take this long to get an answer?

Hello, your answer was sent 6 hours ago, did you get it ok?

I just tried "the book of Mathew in the bible" and it didn't work

Your payment for this question appears not to have gone through, can you please check on your end?