E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered my new book by Anne today and I got the sample but…

Customer Question
I ordered my new...

I ordered my new book by Anne Perry today and I got the sample but I can't get it to continue.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Mickey's 4th kindle, paperweight about two or three years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time this has happened.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 9 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 9 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Have you tried rebooting or restarted your kindle and checked it? The reason why I am asking is, the sample might not loaded properly.