E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Transfer kindle book from mac to ipad. Imac about 4 YEARS.

Customer Question
transfer kindle book from mac...
transfer kindle book from mac to ipad
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: imac about 4 YEARS
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TODAY I have a Kindle book on my mac, want read it on my ipad
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
10/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Hobbyist replied 1 month ago
Eric, Hobbyist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until your question is answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to by replying below.

First, you need to download the Kindle App from the AppStore on your iPad. Once it installs, sign into the app with the same account that you use on your Mac. If for any reason the books do not show up, follow these steps below to make sure your books are delivered to the devices you want them to be. If you still have any issues, just reply back to me and let me know, before rating. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else.

1. On your computer, go to Amazon.com and log in using the same account that is on your Kindle device(s)
  2. Once you are logged in, click this link to get to the needed page.
  3. You will now see a list of your books, and you can manage where they are delivered.
  4. Select the books you want to change where they are delivered, and then click the icon for "Actions"
  5. Select the "Deliver to:" option, and now select the device or devices you want the books delivered to, and save it.

Now restart your Kindle devices and you will find that they are being synced :)

Eric, Hobbyist