E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to set up an account and can’t seem where to do…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up an account and can’t seem where to do it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPad about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I downloaded rhe app a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I hnow of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean an Amazon account?

All I am trying to do is join Kindel
Is the Kindel
Apparently thismis not Kindel

Do you mean an Amazon account?

I was trying to join Kindel what are you

Joining Kindle is not an option -- Do you mean create an Amazon account?

What ever I joined I want no part of please refund my $5 now!

Sure; you can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****