E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My kindle keeps rebooting, now a text box has appeared for

the book I am half...
My kindle keeps rebooting, now a text box has appeared for the book I am half way through reading and every book on my kindle - "The item you were reading has been removed and is no longer available on your Kindle". Can you help?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is quite old, 5 years or perhaps more. Model No D01200
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on for about a week but today is the first time the message appeared. I haven't done any troubleshooting yet, not sure what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There was a security update in July this year but I wasn't quite sure what to do as it said connect to wifi - we are already on wifi.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/16/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you, ***** ***** and good to know.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
good service, quick and fixed the problem

Awesome!

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician