E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My kindle keeps rebooting, now a text box has appeared for

the book I am half...
My kindle keeps rebooting, now a text box has appeared for the book I am half way through reading and every book on my kindle - "The item you were reading has been removed and is no longer available on your Kindle". Can you help?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is quite old, 5 years or perhaps more. Model No D01200
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on for about a week but today is the first time the message appeared. I haven't done any troubleshooting yet, not sure what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There was a security update in July this year but I wasn't quite sure what to do as it said connect to wifi - we are already on wifi.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/16/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Thank you, ***** ***** and good to know.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

good service, quick and fixed the problem

Awesome!

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician