E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I put my kindle on my computer? I dont have it with…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put my kindle on my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I dont have it with me but it is def a newer model..maybe a year or so old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't put it on my computer yet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Cory, Technician replied 10 months ago
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Do you want to be able to read books on the computer?

I left my kindle elsewhere and want to read on a computer

Please click https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp to download the app to read the books on the computer. - https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Let me know if you could download the program to the computer.

Please remember to rate my answer above if you do not have any more questions about this post.