E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Why is it that i cant sign into you lot with out having

Customer Question
Why is it that...

Why is it that i cant sign into you lot with out having through hell over pass words

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Gfalaxy tab 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried every thing known to man and get stopped every time by password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant even buy an e book for a kindle e reader without having to go through hell with some god damn robot

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact error you get when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know

this is getting out of my league just for get i called on you i cant see this going anwhere as far as i am concerned e books and kindle are not worth the effort to get set set up so i am going back to ordinary books and you can put the kindle e reader where the sun dont shine its all just to hard and out of my league thanking you w robinson

ok no problem, all the best