E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot connect Kindle Fire to the internet. Kindle Fire is…

Customer Question
Cannot connect Kindle Fire...

Cannot connect Kindle Fire to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle Fire is less than 6 months old I cannot connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

One week I was using it in Texas , now that I am back to my home in maryland I cannot connect it to my inter net

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me, when you try to connect to your WiFi, what happens? are you prompted for a password, when you select your WiFi, or not? or is it that you are refused access? is there any error message? let me know in Reply, and I will advise you.

It will not connect

OK. When you try to connect to your WiFi, what happens? are you prompted for a password, when you select your WiFi, or not?