E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to register my new Fire and it won't take my amazon…

Customer Question
Trying to register my...

Trying to register my new Fire and it won't take my amazon password. I have already reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where do I find the make and model number on the unit?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have NEVER used my Fire tablet, because from the time I got it, it already had a password ***** it, and I have never been able to over ride it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Chris Lindsey, Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

I would like for you to check on your Settings then on WiFi and connect your Fire to the WiFi, then go back and try to type your password.

Let me know how that works with your next reply back to me.

-Chris L

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you.

I look forward to your reply.

Chris L