E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The books I ordered on 10/4 have not been delivered to my…

Customer Question
The books I ordered...

The books I ordered on 10/4 have not been delivered to my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just came in - thank you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

First time I've had a problem

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the book.

Let me know the results please

Thank you