E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to setup account with credit card. Kindle 3 or 4 years…

Customer Question
Need to setup account...

Need to setup account with credit card

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle 3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good night.

To register your Kindle, follow these steps:

(1) From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
(2) Tap My account.
(3) Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle:
- If you already have an Amazon account: Tap that option during the setup process and enter your Amazon account information. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
- If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap that option and follow the onscreen instructions to set up a new Amazon account and register your device.

As you see, if you do not already have an Amazon account, you can set one up during the registration process. Once the account has been set up, you can enter your credit card information after you log in. Here is how to do that:

(1) Go to Your Account.
(2) In the Payment section, click Add a Credit or Debit Card.
(3) Follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hello.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.