E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Update credit card, kindle fire 6 months old, wont let me…

Customer Question
Update credit card Technician's...

Update credit card

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Wont let me buy books without credit card update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/wallet

, then there, sign in your Amazon account if prompted.

, then there, click on your credit / debit card, and edit it, and save.

- Note: If it's an old card, then delete it, then use the option Add a card below, and continue.

- Once that is done, sign in your Amazon account at the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then there, click on Settings near the top right, then click on Edit Payment Method, then select your new card (it should show now), and continue.

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,