E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Merry Anstey presented me with a kindle. When I try to pay…

Customer Question
Merry Anstey presented me...

Merry Anstey presented me with a kindle. When I try to pay for my books I 'hit a problem'. Please assist. There may be an issue with the password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I was given it in June this year . No idea of model etc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried trouble shooting. What is that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the problem you get when you try to purchase a book?

Please let me know