E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

WHEN i GO HOME AND TAP ON READING NOW it wont take me to my…

Customer Question
WHEN i GO HOME...

WHEN i GO HOME AND TAP ON READING NOW it wont take me to my Newsweek it tries to get me to purchase a ***** ***** book or another book. I just want to read my Newsweek

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Old..5 or 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to the store yesterday and I thought he got it going right. Today back to that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Eventually I want to remove the old Newsweeks but I am not in a Wi Fi area

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

What is the model name of your Reader?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I want to cancel...I cant afford $31 dollars. I thought it said $5. Please.
PLEASE cancel the whole thing. I'll go back to the store. I can't afford this. I didn't realize it would cost anything.

I will send in your refund request.