E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to register my new kindle fire 8. Not taking my

Customer Question
Trying to register my...

Trying to register my new kindle fire 8. Not taking my amazon password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle Fire 8. Brand new. Just got it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just got it. contacted you.,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Now you can sign in with the new correct password.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com