E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm needing to update my cc information as we experienced…

Customer Question
I'm needing to update...

I'm needing to update my cc information as we experienced some problems with the old card and had to cancel it and get a new card with a new cc number and so I can't buy any books with the old number still on the account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just recently reported the problem and now have a new cc number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to be able to buy 2 books and like to now enter the new cc number that will enable me to do this today.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You will simply, need to follow the instructions that I typed for you below.

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.

After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com