E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My credit card expiry date has run out. I want to put in new…

Customer Question
My credit card expiry...

My credit card expiry date has run out. I want to put in new one but my password ***** ***** accepted. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's about 5 years old . make is FCE, model D01100?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1 day. I need to buy a book. Have tried on kindle to sign in and am sure of password. Have tried to sign with scrambled passwords sent to me but without success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not very computer literate.but can manage simple things

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Are you able to log into the site through your web browser if you go to http://amazon.com ?

I have just tried to buy book on Kindle and got same response as before. I did use same password ***** originally . would that make a difference
I don't want to spend any more time or money on . I am about to abandon it altogether.
i'm already a member. I just want to change expiry date of my credit card

My question is whether you are able to log into your account when you go to the Amazon website in your browser.

If so, you can do it there.

no because it didn't accept my password

In that case, you will have to reset the password ***** the website.

From the login, please click on the link that says "forgot password"