E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My husband has a Nook. When he tries to charge it, the light…

Customer Question
My husband has a...

My husband has a Nook. When he tries to charge it, the light goes from green to orange then flashes red...??? How can we get this fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

4 years in January, but it's been non functional for about a year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No model number on the tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, he'd just like to get it fixed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble ,although this may be a hardware issue I am hopeful that a reset may work,to do that please hold down the on\off switch for 30 seconds then let go

Let me know if you have success or not

Antony

We've tried everything. But I no longer need your assistance. We've decided it's cheaper to buy a new one.

OK

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony