E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle that i have not used for a time i cannot…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle that i have not used for a long time i cannot receive a movie i tried to download i updated and still cannot connect

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model 000901 amazon kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started to download a movie after a long absence about a week

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

You stated that you, "...still cannot connect". May I ask what it is that you are not able to connect to?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

kindle

I know that you are having some problem with a Kindle. "WHAT" are you not able to "CONNECT TO" with the Kindle? What does that mean?