E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My WiFi connection does not show up on the screen and it…

Customer Question
My WiFi connection does...

My WiFi connection does not show up on the screen and it indicates that I am not connected. Also, some of the screens do not show any icons or writings, just leaves an impression when I touch the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon Fire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started. I tried to reconnect with WiFi but it does not appear on the screen.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and connect to wifi.

Let me know the results please

Thank you