E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to reinstall kodi program. Dv83yw. 4 days. I only had it…

Customer Question
How to reinstall kodi...

How to reinstall kodi program

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dv83yw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I only had it 5 days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: E-Rusty, Technician replied 10 months ago
E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?