E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It keeps stopping and says that it was because some thing…

Customer Question
It keeps stopping and...

It keeps stopping and says that it was because some thing has stopped.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It says process media has stopped it is an 8-5 I can't remember how old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not sure maybe a month . I don't know how to do anything on this tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the model of your device please?

Thank you