E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

All of a sudden, the books I buy from the Kindle store will…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden, the books I buy from the Kindle store will not come up on my iPad... Why? Have I too many books in my library ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an iPad pro bought about a year ago. I have had no trouble until recently....well the last 4 months. Downloaded books in June before going overseas and now want some new ones..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this week when I tried to get some new books....I can buy them okay . Have tried buying them on my computer, which is what I used to do, and also on my iPad.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 10 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Please visit the Manage Your Content and Devices page: www.amazon.com/mycd
Select "Your Content".
Tell me if you see the purchased books here

If yes, then select your book title and then click "Deliver".
A pop-up window will appear > tell me what all options you get.